We have an exciting opportunity as a Statistician in our Tübingen office, just half an hour from Stuttgart Airport.
At Numerus, we provide high-quality statistical analysis as our contribution to improving healthcare through medicine. Every day we commit ourselves to providing analytical expertise to the drug development industry and thus have developed into a leading supplier of statistical and epidemiological services.
Headquartered in the UK, west of London, and with offices in Tübingen, Germany and Basel, Switzerland, we are proud to be the analytical service provider of choice for pharmaceutical and biotech companies throughout the world.
Our international environment with an open and team-orientated culture promotes a friendly and flexible yet professional working atmosphere.
We can offer you:
- A permanent position with benefits package
- Intercultural career opportunities and international team meetings
- Good atmosphere with open door policy
- Flexible working conditions and continuous training
- Good location with a developed transport infrastructure.
Your future role includes:
- Designing and analysing clinical trial data using SAS or R
- Providing statistical support and documentation as an active member of a project team
- Translating clinical research questions into statistical/epidemiological modelling concepts
- Compiling and reviewing case figures, audit and analysis plans and outputs.
You can contribute to our team with your:
- BSc/MSc in Statistics/Biostatistics or equivalent knowledge/expertise
- 1-3 years’ work experience, preferably within CRO or a pharmaceutical/clinical trials environment. If you’ve just finished your MSc/Diploma in Statistics, then we still encourage you to apply.
- Knowledge in statistical programming languages (SAS or R), and the willingness to become an expert SAS programmer within a reasonable time
- Willingness to relocate to Tübingen (Germany) and to work alongside us in the office.
- Basic knowledge of German – du kannst Texte lesen und einem Gespräch folgen?
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Are you our next team player?
We look forward to your application. Please send us your cover letter and your CV (max. 3 pages).
View job specification for: Statistician